As a Jungian-based practitioner and spiritual counselor, I support people in achieving “individuation” through dream work, psycho-spirituality, and somatic (body) practices. Carl Jung defined individuation as a pathway to wholeness and discovering one’s true, inner self. Individuation entails being congruent, authentic and more in harmony with all of life.
My areas of expertise include:
- Relationships: Couple’s, Intimate Partnerships and Family Issues, Healthy Boundaries, Authentic Communication, Trust and Intimacy, Sexuality, Radical Honesty, Differentiation.
- Women’s Issues: Significant Life Changes, Life Purpose, Self-Care, Authentic Empowerment.
- Spirituality: Embracing the Shadow, Forgiveness, Daily Practice, Meditation, Grounding in Nature, Embodying the Ecological-Somatic Connection. (For more information, please read the section below titled “Spiritual Direction.”)
- Anxiety: Overcoming Fear and Self-Sabotage.
The environment I create is one that allows us, together, to address obstacles that may be limiting you so you may experience more wholeness, joy, self-love and fulfillment. I provide support and guidance to both individuals and couples and integrate a somatic (body) approach and dream work into my counseling.
My background is in interfaith spirituality, Jungian dream analysis, depth psychology, and somatic studies. I hold both a Master’s and PhD degree from Pacifica Graduate Institute.
I am available for Skype, Zoom and phone appointments for counseling or spiritual direction at a client’s request. Being a depth counselor and an intuitive, I was uncertain this form of communication would work at first. But after a number of sessions, I have found them to be quite effective. Because they allow for eye contact and access to the body language, this is a positive alternative to clients who live out of the area.
Fee: $95 for 60 minutes, $125 for 90 minutes. Please feel free to contact me at: email@example.com
We are living in a rapidly changing world. Much of what we are now witnessing may feel unsettling. Not only are we faced with challenges in myriad areas of our own lives, i.e., relationships, health, finances and so forth, we are also confronted with threats to the environment and discovering ways to live on planet where climate shifts are forcing us to exist in a new and different manner.
Spiritual direction is a process of accompanying people on a spiritual journey and helping them grow closer to the sacred, the holy, or a higher power. Spiritual direction helps people learn how to live in peace, with compassion, and a connection to all things. It helps people replace fear and anxiety with love and serenity. If you interested in evolving your spiritual journey and seeking a deeper connection with your soul, you may be ready for some meaningful spiritual direction.
My spiritual background: I am an active member of Spiritual Director’s International and have attended two seminary programs, The New Seminary and One Spirit Seminary in New York City and have been providing spiritual direction for twenty years.
If you have any questions or are interested in receiving counseling or spiritual direction, please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of the transformational benefits of combining depth psychology with spiritual and somatic practices include:
- Liberating yourself from limiting patterns from the past
- Cultivating the capacity to be authentic and transparent in sharing your feelings, needs and desires
- Generating empowered relationships with your feelings and emotions so you can realize your greater capacity
- Learning to trust your inner self as you discern, make difficult choices and set strong boundaries
- Experiencing the joy of being radically alive and dynamically engaged in the co-creative process of life
- Learning how to access the support and resources of Creation in all that you do and everywhere you go
- Creating evolutionary partnerships that are based on truth, honesty and respect