As a Jungian-based practitioner, yogi, and spiritual counselor, I offer online video counseling sessions which provide an effective channel for us to deeply connect. Each session supports one’s soul evolution, providing guidance for Spiritual Awakening and the Kundalini process. Through dream work, psycho-spirituality, and somatic (body) practices, your journey will enable you to discover your True nature while creating a more congruent, authentic and harmonious life.
My areas of expertise include:
- Relationships: Couples, Intimate Partnerships and Family Issues, Healthy Boundaries, Authentic Communication, Trust and Intimacy, Sexuality, Radical Honesty, Differentiation.
- Women’s Issues: Significant Life Changes, Defining One’s Life Purpose, Self-Care, Soul Growth and Authentic Empowerment.
- Jungian Psychology: Embracing the Shadow, Archetypes, Uncovering the Unconscious via Dream work and Somatic Awareness.
- Anxiety: Overcoming Fear and Self-Sabotage.
- Spiritual Direction: Letting go of resentments and trauma, Spiritual Practice, Meditation, Grounding in Nature, Embodying the Ecological-Somatic Connection. (For more information, please read the section below titled “Spiritual Direction.”)
About Spiritual Direction
Because so many people are experiencing a spiritual awakening, much of my counseling entails spiritual guidance and direction. We are living in a rapidly changing world and many of us are feeling deeply unsettled and ungrounded. Spiritual direction is a process of accompanying people on a spiritual journey and helping them grow closer to the sacred, the holy, or a higher power. Spiritual direction helps people learn how to live in peace, with compassion, and a connection to all things. It replaces fear and anxiety with love and serenity.
My spiritual training is in interfaith ministry and interspirituality. As an active member of Spiritual Director’s International, I attended two seminary programs (The New Seminary and One Spirit Seminary in New York City) and have been providing spiritual direction for twenty years. I practice Kriya Yoga and the non dualistic teachings of Advaita Vedanta. I have a Bachelor’s degree from the University of Michigan and a Master’s and PhD from Pacifica Graduate Institute.
“There is no light without shadow
and no psychic wholeness without imperfection.
To round itself out life calls
not for perfection but for completeness…” CG Jung
Personal Phone and Video Appointments
I am available for Zoom and phone appointments for counseling or spiritual direction at a client’s request. This is a positive alternative to clients who live out of the area and/or prefer to counsel from the comfort of their home.
Fee: $105 for 60 minutes, $155 for 90 minutes. Please feel free to contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or are interested in receiving counseling or spiritual direction, please contact me at: email@example.com
Some of the transformational benefits of combining depth psychology with spiritual and somatic practices include:
- Liberating yourself from limiting patterns from the past
- Cultivating the capacity to be authentic and transparent in sharing your feelings, needs and desires
- Generating empowered relationships with your feelings and emotions so you can realize your greater capacity
- Learning to trust your inner self as you discern, make difficult choices and set strong boundaries
- Experiencing the joy of being radically alive and dynamically engaged in the co-creative process of life
- Learning how to access the support and resources of Creation in all that you do and everywhere you go
- Creating evolutionary partnerships that are based on truth, honesty and respect
Pingback: The Brain in Love: Three Attributes for Maintaining Long-Term Partnerships | Laura Grace, M.A.
I am so grateful and encouraged that I attended your workshop last evening at The Bookman. I had several dreams last night but the one that stands most out was about water. My mother, sister, and niece were this dream. An abundance of dirt was being washed down over a very large beautiful oriental rug. The torrent of water kept getting larger until all the dirt was washed away from the rug. My mother kept saying to me to not worry and just let the water keep flowing because eventually it will wash the rug clean, which it did ❤️. Powerful to me considering my current circumstances. I feel as if you may be the person that I need to connect with for some healing and guidance as I have never had any formal therapy or counseling, but have considered it over the years many times. I will be contacting you soon. Sincerely, Denise